Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late bars in Cork city/new pubs worth going to

Options
  • 06-06-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone able to tell me any late bars in Cork I'm missing out on going to? Kinda getting sick of going to the same ones. Thinking late bars rather than
    clubs.

Also seems to be a couple of new pubs opening recently (Goldbergs on Victoria Road, Edison in place of Liquid Lounge, Deep South instead of Door 51 (think it's been opening since January but only been recently) and the Friary on Shandon St where North Gate Tavern was) which is good to see. Anymore newish ones (or not so newish) worth checking out?

Late bars:

Crane Lane,
    The Slate,
    Brog,
    Holy Cow,
    Bailey, (Maybe closer to a club than pub, same with Holy Cow)
    Oliver Plunkett,
    BDSM,
    Vicarstown,
    Reardens,
    Old Oak,

That all of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I think soho, the pavillion, the woodford are all late night too though none my taste so not positive

EDIT
    Is bru bar? Everyman used to open as a club/ late night bar but think that finished years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Balmed Out wrote: »
    I think soho, the pavillion, the woodford are all late night too though none my taste so not positive

EDIT
    Is bru bar? Everyman used to open as a club/ late night bar but think that finished years ago

Nice one! Knew I'd forgotten a few. Don't think Bru is, think you're right about Everyman too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Eod100 wrote: »
    Nice one! Knew I'd forgotten a few. Don't think Bru is, think you're right about Everyman too.

If the right guys are on, you'll get served forever in the Bru.... or just book in. :pac: 15 euro for a bed and you can drink all night :D

Advertisement