Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for Full Body Massage & great places for Breakfast please...

Options
  • 06-06-2014 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Booking a weekend away and want to book a great full body massage and know where ye guys would recommend for breakfast and/or dinner (that is reasonable) and all in the city centre.

I'm vegetarian and I hate spicy/oily food so if suggestions baring that in mind would be great.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Paulownia

Which city?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Paulownia wrote: »
    Which city?

Ah here, you're asking this in the Dublin City forum? The clue is in the title... :o

OP, do a search for breakfast, the question comes up all the time. Lots of great answers there already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Ah here, you're asking this in the Dublin City forum? The clue is in the title... :o

OP, do a search for breakfast, the question comes up all the time. Lots of great answers there already.

Thanks! Didn't quite know what to say to that first comment!

Will search for breakfast thanks...any suggestions for the massage?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

I would go to Melt personally. Their original location is temple lane which is in Temple Bar but they seem to be operating out of the Westin hotel too now.

And definitely recommend Brother Hubbard on Capel Street for breakfast. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Thanks! Didn't quite know what to say to that first comment!

Will search for breakfast thanks...any suggestions for the massage?

have a look on mydealpage.ie. usually a good few massage deals on there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

https://www.facebook.com/Cloud9MassageSpa?filter=1

This particular one does not do happy endings though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

anto9 wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/Cloud9MassageSpa?filter=1

This particular one does not do happy endings though.

LOL :P

I had one in Budapest and I was very happy it ended, he practically beat me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

Paulownia wrote: »
    I had one in Budapest and I was very happy it ended, he practically beat me up!

The same with the traditional massage at Wat Poe ,Bangkok.They practically pull you apart lol.
    I do like the oil massages over here though .

He pumelled me so hard in the back when I was lying on my front that my sternum was bruised for weeks afterwards. I had had, and have since had many massages but never one like that. The other thing was it felt a bit like being in a pub, his mates kept on coming in for chats! Happily I'm not too shy about being seen naked.
    I loved the spas in Budapest and will go again but I will avoid the masseurs in future. Have heard the ones in Russia are a little heavy handed too

• Advertisement
Advertisement