Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot activate my Powering Rewards account

Options
  • 06-06-2014 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

I received email to activate my email address, but it will not let me do so. I registered a few months ago. Can you help please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Redsquigy,

Have you tried copying and pasting the link into your web browser?

If that doesn't work, please private message us your email address and we will contact the Powering Rewards team.

Kind Regards,
    Aoife M

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

Hi Redsquigy,

If that doesn't work, please private message us your email address and we will contact the Powering Rewards team.

Kind Regards,
    Aoife M
    I have tried to copy and paste but no luck will send PM - thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Redsquigy wrote: »
    Hi Redsquigy,

Kind Regards,
    Aoife M
    I have tried to copy and paste but no luck will send PM - thanks.

Hi Redsquigy,

We recieved your private message, but the Powering Rewards department are finished for the weekend.  We will contact them on Monday on your behalf. 

Kind regards,
    Aoife M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Redsquigy,

I've been in touch with our Powering Rewards team and they've confirmed that your email address has been validated. You should be able to log in using your email address as the username and the password you have chosen.

If you're having any further problems logging in, do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

Hi Redsquigy,

I've been in touch with our Powering Rewards team and they've confirmed that your email address has been validated. You should be able to log in using your email address as the username and the password you have chosen.

If you're having any further problems logging in, do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Thank you so much for your help.
    Regards

• Advertisement
Advertisement