Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salou as a young and lovely holiday??

• 06-06-2014 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help. Myself and two friends are heading to Salou the end of July for a week! We are all 21, just wondering if anyone could advise a good cheap,cheerful and safe hotels/apartments to stay in that are near the centre! Also if you could recommend any good bars or nightclubs that would suit us :) Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭diograis

Can't remember the name of our hotel sorry.

But you'll have no trouble on the bar club front anyway, they have all the scouts on the streets trying to get you in and all that ! If you're girls you'll have a hard time getting them away! A lot of the places have girls free, guys ten euro entry in etc ;) I ended up holding hands with my sister on the way in to avoid paying more than a few times !

Advertisement