Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Refurbished iPad Air from Apple?

• 06-06-2014 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

Wht do you guys think of Apple's refurbished iPad's? are they usually 'like new' and in excellent condition?

I saw a 32GB iPad Air on their site for €489.00 which is the €100 off the price of the 'new' product.

Do you think it's worth buying refurbished from Apple?

would appreciate hearing about your experiences.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

100% worth it. They come in as new condition and have the year warranty.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

If you think you can survive on 16gb, they can be got brand new from living social for €399 at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

kceire wrote: »
    If you think you can survive on 16gb, they can be got brand new from living social for €399 at the moment.

thanks but no thanks, 16GB is tiny in this day and age.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Sam Mac wrote: »

No probs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭shawki

Got a 13in MacBook Air a few weeks ago for €830. It was perfect!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭djdunny

OP I have 3 devices from Apple, all refurbs. Never had an issue with any of them and they all looked brand new. Def worth it.

Thanks guys. I've just ordered the 64GB Air, at €569. Great price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Not really, using lots of cloud services for music etc will reduce need for Apple's overpriced €100 per 16gb storage.

I have a 32gb iPad and it's no where near full. 16gb would have been plenty,only put movies on as I need them.

Would also definitely go for a refurbished product.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Wht do you guys think of Apple's refurbished iPad's? are they usually 'like new' and in excellent condition?

I saw a 32GB iPad Air on their site for €489.00 which is the €100 off the price of the 'new' product.

Do you think it's worth buying refurbished from Apple?

would appreciate hearing about your experiences.

Thanks!

They put new casing on, and new battery whether they are needed or not, apparently. I got an iPad 4 recently and it looks brand new.

Just wanted to update this.

I received my 64GB Air from Apple this morning. It only shipped yesterday so i'm very impressed!

I could not tell it apart from my friends brand new Air, it was seriously perfect.

Delighted. Only €569.

• Advertisement
Advertisement