Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miele Hoover servicing

Options
  • 06-06-2014 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Have two Miele hoovers, one for upstairs and one for downstairs because of back trouble. The older machine, although working finl is in need of servicing. I contacted Miele to be told that a courier has to collect machine and at that they only take the main body (no brushes etc). I think I might need new brush heads and asked if I could call to their showroom but again no was the answer. Surely this is not good customer service and can anyone recommend anywhere else that would be good to service a hoover.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

if the cleaners are running without being unduly noisey just get the consumables, ie new filters, hoses bags brush heads etc. you will be able to get what you require from either Exsparetise or Quinnspares both in Tullamore and both on the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭flahers

Thanks a lot for very helpful information

Advertisement