Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The NO Late Late Show, NO SNS, All Summer Long Megathread

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Now they are ringing their Mammys......:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

This extra from The Day Today DVD is brilliant IMO

I remember after 9/11 I was West and overhead passed black fighter planes flying in formation heading East - literally hundreds of them - it upset me so much......Very bad day....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

My complaints? I said I love 'em!

(And at the risk of sounding like a shill, i had a tremendous customer service experience when I rang them recently. Some young fella actually took my queries, went off, did his best to solve them, and then actually rang me back. Hell, I was impressed.)

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    My complaints? I said I love 'em!

(And at the risk of sounding like a shill, i had a tremendous customer service experience when I rang them recently. Some young fella actually took my queries, went off, did his best to solve them, and then actually rang me back. Hell, I was impressed.)

:):):)

Dear God, this plane is crashing...I'm practically climbing up the wall here....

• Advertisement

I remember after 9/11 I was West and overhead passed black fighter planes flying in formation heading East - literally hundreds of them - it upset me so much......Very bad day....

Where were you? I spent the summer across the water that year. Was in one of the towers two weeks before it happened. Whole thing was so surreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I have 2 great DVD's about 9/11 CH, I have no doubt what did go on there....

Loose Change? I think I've pretty much seen them all.. I do a scout around youtube every few months... that one I posted is probably the most reasoned and convincing documentary that I've seen...

:):):) Dear God, this plane is crashing...I'm practically climbing up the wall here....

I thought that bit was sort of given... Were you surprised at the end of Titanic as well... :-)

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Where were you? I spent the summer across the water that year. Was in one of the towers two weeks before it happened. Whole thing was so surreal.

On a rock literally West of West.....It was so surreal seeing all the planes...

I had asked a friend to pick up a book in a bookshop a couple of days before hand to bring a book home to me around the corner from the WTC....He was there almost the same time in the morning 2 days before the crash.....:(...last time I was in NY we visited the crash site....I can't get the "Ground Zero" name into my head....

Loose Change? I think I've pretty much seen them all.. I do a scout around youtube every few months... that one I posted is probably the most reasoned and convincing documentary that I've seen...

I think that's it all right....I gave it to the B-in-law to watch it a couple of weeks ago.....

• Advertisement

Got to thinking recently about the emergency exits on a plane. It's comforting to be told they are there, I supposed. But considering how difficult it is to get something out of the overhead baggage compartments in-flight, i can't help thinking how chaotic it would be to try to fit 180 people out of eight little doors in an emergency.

I'm probably not helping here.

I thought that bit was sort of given... Were you surprised at the end of Titanic as well... :-)

Smart arse.....:p:p:p

I even cried at Lassie every week.....and Skippy.............:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

:):):)

Dear God, this plane is crashing...I'm practically climbing up the wall here....

Eh - Spoiler Alert :rolleyes:

Skid X wrote: »
    Eh - Spoiler Alert :rolleyes:

:o:o:o

***I'll have to get shown how to use those tag thingies***

This has to be the craziest thing I've ever seen about 9/11...

Given that no other steel structured building had ever collapsed pre-9/11, Nostradamous himself would have been proud of Jane Standley's reporting that afternoon...

Imagine that building collapsed and nothing was ever said about it!!!....and that clip was never seen on telly again!!.....

Speaking of conspiracies.. I caught the headlines of the tabloids down the local newsagent and there are a load of stories going around that Oscar Pistorious was cheating on his missus at the time when he was meant to be going out with her.. this was obviously held from the media so that he would get a "fair" trial..

Speaking of conspiracies.. I caught the headlines of the tabloids down the local newsagent and there are a load of stories going around that Oscar Pistorious was cheating on his missus at the time when he was meant to be going out with her.. this was obviously held from the media so that he would get a "fair" trial..

He had a row with that girl and tried to break down the door with the bat and when he couldn't got the gun and shot her.

A blind man in a fog would see that.....:mad:

The fact he's SA's golden boy was nothing to do with it.....nothing at all!!.....:(

Advertisement