Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio pre reg offers

Options
  • 06-06-2014 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello all,

A friend of mine has applied for the physio pre-reg masters and UCD and while her friends have received notifications that they're on the waiting list she herself has received nothing.

Is it too late to hope that she just hasn't received an offer yet or does this sound like bad news, considering the first round offers should have been decided by now?

Thanks!

Zeal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lajoie

Do you mean the masters or the grad entry physio?

I would think if she hasn't heard anything at all, there has been an admin error somewhere. My experience they will ALWAYS let you know whether you got in, are on the waiting, or did not make the list at all. I'd suggest contacting them because she could have a place and they're waiting for her to accept it!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Zeal

The masters, thanks tons! I'll just have to hope she hears back.

Advertisement