Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens RWB29 Control Unit - boost not working

Options
  • 06-06-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently upgraded to a Baxi Megaflo Compact gas boiler. My existing control unit for turning on/off heating and hot water is a Siemens RWB29. I have noticed that when we boost the heating or hot water the boiler won't switch off after the boost period (e.g an hour). However it works fine on the timed programs though - comes on in morning and switches off on the schedule time as expected.

Could this be a loose wire or fault in the control unit? It seems a bit of a co-incidence this just started happening after we installed the new boiler. We also have mechanised valves in our hot press to turn on/off rads when heating hot water - not sure if this has any bearings. Any advice appreciated on what the issue is.
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement