Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power [Starz - Spoilers]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,581 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Rumours doing the rounds that he’s not really dead
    Well if he’s dead or not dead I don’t care at this stage - the series is 100% dead and buried

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The laughs and jokes with the kidnapper and mammy were the low point

The problem with Power is that they should have started at a lower rung of the cocaine game and moved their way up over the series

They had nowhere to go just got silly in the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭Danye

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Rumours doing the rounds that he’s not really dead
    Well if he’s dead or not dead I don’t care at this stage - the series is 100% dead and buried

I wouldn’t be surprised and I actually thought that all along - up until the most recent episode.

Danye wrote: »
    I wouldn’t be surprised and I actually thought that all along - up until the most recent episode.

I’m yet to watch the latest one, it’s an effort these days like going to mass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

I’m yet to watch the latest one, it’s an effort these days like going to mass

mass would be a better told story than this has become tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

Final 2 episodes are supposedly available online - is it bad as a fan of Power since season 1 to say I’m in no rush at all to watch them? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Blaze420 wrote: »
    Final 2 episodes are supposedly available online - is it bad as a fan of Power since season 1 to say I’m in no rush at all to watch them? :D

Judging by the reaction on this forum, I say a lot are in the same boat as you as am I.

FitzShane wrote: »
    Did Ghost say
    'Let it go' or 'Let her go'
    ?
    Subtitles on Netflix..... The former

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭scrumqueen

ejmaztec wrote: »
    The way this series is going, it's probably Joe Proctor's daughter who pulled the trigger of a Glock that she carries in her My Little Pony bag.:o

ha ha it actually wouldn't surprise me at this stage!
    Unearthly wrote: »
    Could be his current partner, forget her name, for whatever reason

Thought of this too, either or it's because Tate paid her to or she's still in love with Tate I dunno :confused:, it just seems too easy to be Tasha.

From Ep1 this season my money has been on Tariq but with that last death rattle my money is back on his gf.

Anyone else think they way they ended this weeks episode they could have just ended the season with it? given at this stage none of us even care who killed Ghost :D:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

looks like Tommy may have his own show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7l4Fy9n310/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭scrumqueen

MD1990 wrote: »

KNEW IT! The way they ended it I said to my OH "spin off"

looks like Tommy may have his own show............

That'd be viable TV hopefully :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,096 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

scrumqueen wrote: »
    ha ha it actually wouldn't surprise me at this stage!

Thought of this too, either or it's because Tate paid her to or she's still in love with Tate I dunno :confused:, it just seems too easy to be Tasha.

From Ep1 this season my money has been on Tariq but with that last death rattle my money is back on his gf.

Anyone else think they way they ended this weeks episode they could have just ended the season with it? given at this stage none of us even care who killed Ghost :D:pac:

209323-1561393499.jpg The truth is out:eek:

tommy the series starting this year (6th of feb) is a different thing altogether and nothing to do with Power or the character

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10327412/

That's a pity. Tommy was a great character in earlier seasons. Would definitely give it a look if a spin off was made.

That's a pity. Tommy was a great character in earlier seasons. Would definitely give it a look if a spin off was made.

Don’t understand why they didn’t end it there and give Tommy the spin off that’s coming up- I’m seriously fearing it’s going to be Tariq now and there’s simply no way I could watch a season with him as the lead. Just a boring rat character that should have been killed off ages ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Don't know about that no sign of it anywhere :(

Thought the Tommy episode was excellent will definitlely watch his spin off for sure

Don't know about that no sign of it anywhere :(

Thought the Tommy episode was excellent will definitlely watch his spin off for sure

what makes you think he is having a spin off ?
    the episodes are online, i know someone that finished it yesterday

what makes you think he is having a spin off ?
    the episodes are online, i know someone that finished it yesterday

The instagram post from the actor , hope he is anyway really liked him in it , is it 1 or more episodes left

The instagram post from the actor , hope he is anyway really liked him in it , is it 1 or more episodes left

see post 315 of the thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Another awful episode thankfully only 1 left now till I can put this to bed.

Looks like we have to wait two weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Unearthly

This last season is giving Dexter a run for its money for worst ending

Unearthly wrote: »
    This last season is giving Dexter a run for its money for worst ending

It’s gone way past the dexter level for endings, I know a few people that watch this and not one person cares who killed ghost and the spin off is going to be a stinker 100%

I dunno I'm enjoying the absurdity of it all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,096 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

That's three episodes that I couldn't be arsed watching. I'll have to decide if I'm going to binge watch them, or just bin them.........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

ejmaztec wrote: »
    That's three episodes that I couldn't arsed watching. I'll have to decide if I'm going to binge watch them, or just bin them.........................

In fairness you could just skip to the last

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Homelander

I can't believe they thought killing off ghost in such a crap, completely unimpactful manner and following it up with a 5 hour Cluedo special was a good idea. I really struggle to understand.

I sort of liked the Dre episode (largely because he got whacked I suspect) but the last 2 have been painfully, almost laughably, bad. Another show that's really hard to recommend to people now, two stellar seasons, and then it just descended rapidly into travesty.

Until this season it was still really entertaining despite being increasingly ridiculous with every episode but it's like they just stopped even trying and handed the cliffnotes off to an intern to wrap up the show.

So the 2nd spinoff of Power will be Power Book III: Raising Kanan. I’m going to give Book II a chance when it airs but that depends on how the finale goes this week. I couldn’t watch a season of Tariq

• Advertisement

So the 2nd spinoff of Power will be Power Book III: Raising Kanan. I’m going to give Book II a chance when it airs but that depends on how the finale goes this week. I couldn’t watch a season of Tariq

I dont think anyone could:).

Advertisement