Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power [Starz - Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Is Power on this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Is Power on this week?

No

Next week again

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well that set all the strings in place for the mid season finale next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

How did Andre get off the roof?

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    How did Andre get off the roof?

Do we know he did?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Yes, doesn't he call to Saxe, get the phone, then break into James' to plant it

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Yes, doesn't he call to Saxe, get the phone, then break into James' to plant it

My bad sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

That was the best they could do?
    who shot JR, who shot Mr Burns, who shot Phil Mitchell

Pathetic really

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well that was bollix!

Who...
    Shot JR

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I Shot Ghost
    t-shirts for all on the thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Power has really lost its way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

Thought it was a great episode, cliche plot but still entertaining

• Registered Users Posts: 15,603 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

It's really starting to drag out now.

Ghost is starting to lose his mind too with all the hallucinating.
    I think it was Tariq that shot Ghost, purely based on Ghost's face when he was falling down. It was a look of sadness / anguish at why Tariq would do it. If it was someone like Tommy, it would be anger on his face IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Thought the episode dragged out a bit with a hell of a lot of boring parts.
    myself and the missus think it was Romona that shot him, Tate was trying to tell Ghost something about Tariq, we think it was that he found out that Tariq was asking questions about her and that Romona was Breezes sister/family member and that's why he was asking Ghost about Breezes, to make admit to the killing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Can anyone tell me who was shooting Tommy and ghost at the dockyard and why?
    It looked like his uncle but it just flew over my head that scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,058 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I expect the next series will start off with Ghost in the shower, it was all a dream. Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I expect the next series will start off with Ghost in the shower, it was all a dream. Yawn.

I'd be very surprised.

Id expect him to be dead and the last 5 episodes be all about who done it along with plenty of flash backs to still have him apart of the show.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

That reminded me of Who Shot Mr. Burns, almost every interaction was completely out of character for him and it was clear they were setting up a whodunnit, it could have been done over a few episodes but they just had him meet with everyone in 1 episode to get motives for them all. I'd say when it comes back in Jan I'll just wait for them all to come out and then binge watch on fast forward, I expect the last 5 episodes to be a lot like who ran over Stone Cold :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

ejmaztec wrote: »

There is no next series. There's 5 episodes left in this series and that's it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭Homelander

I was also thinking of Who Shot Mr Burns as well. Looking forward to the show just being over at this stage, it was always far fetched to a degree but the last few seasons have been outrageously braindead (albeit entertaining). Not wild on the idea of a whodunnit for the next 5 episodes either because frankly I don't really care.

Still have fingers crossed that little **** Tariq gets clipped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Isn't there more spin off's and stuff planned for this though ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Isn't there more spin off's and stuff planned for this though ?

there is one coming with mary joe blige, i wont bother with that myself

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Danye

Really enjoyed this program as a whole despite the current series being the worse of the lot.

Is Ghost dead though? I seen a poster that looked real of him facing of against Tariq wearing all black and Tasha in the background looking on. It was like a promo for the future 5 episodes but I can’t find it now.

Is there a possibility he is shot but not dead? Because if he’s not, how are they going to get 5 more episodes out of just a who done it??

Also, a prequel is in the making is it not?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm not a fan of prequels for shows where danger/jail is a thing because you know the characters from the originals aren't going to be killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Danye wrote: »

Is there a possibility he is shot but not dead? Because if he’s not, how are they going to get 5 more episodes out of just a who done it??

Rashomon is apparently a big influence on the producers and a lot speculation the last 5 episodes will follow that style
    The story focuses on the murder of a samurai with readers given four different perspectives and viewpoints on the killing.

Each of these narratives conflicts with the other and the characters prove to be unreliable. In the end, the dead man reveals what happened.

Not sure how it's going to work or whether I'd trust the team behind the last two seasons to deliver something like this but meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

This can't end quick enough. I stuck with it as I'd invested a lot of time into it but it just never got beyond a 5/10 for me. Now I've got to wait till Jan!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

I took the shooting scene of ghost as the death of the old ghost, birth of a new reformed man type scenario .

All the talk from him about how he's done with the past etc, maybe it's as I said above and it's the birth of the new legit ghost

This can't end quick enough. I stuck with it as I'd invested a lot of time into it but it just never got beyond a 5/10 for me. Now I've got to wait till Jan!

I’m the same, it’s utter garbage now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I bailed after s4, was gonna give 5 a chance but not going’s to bother based on the feedback

• Advertisement

I bailed after s4, was gonna give 5 a chance but not going’s to bother based on the feedback

No don’t, it’s on par with fair city at this stage

Advertisement