Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frito Lay's

Options
  • 07-06-2014 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get them in Ireland?? Sour 'n Cream in Particular..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

There is Indian Version of LAys crisps availiable in Euroasia in the fonthill retail park.

They are called American Cream and Onion rippled.

lovely they are

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

Washout wrote: »
    There is Indian Version of LAys crisps availiable in Euroasia in the fonthill retail park.

They are called American Cream and Onion rippled.

lovely they are

Thanks for the input I used to order them online but it became too expensive for me, I hope this will be as good as lays..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

gian wrote: »
    Thanks for the input I used to order them online but it became too expensive for me, I hope this will be as good as lays..

Are they not branded here as doritos.

edit never mind

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Nah, separate brands.

edit never mind

They are rebranded as walkers like lynx here but axe in america or hb here but its selecta abroad..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

gian wrote: »
    They are rebranded as walkers like lynx here but axe in america or hb here but its selecta abroad..

Though "HB" was called walls elsewhere. I think Selecta either make or service vending machine. Pretty sure the machines in DCU are branded Selecta.

Though "HB" was called walls elsewhere. I think Selecta either make or service vending machine. Pretty sure the machines in DCU are branded Selecta.

Nah man just google selecta ice cream you will see the logo is the same as hb but i do know the selecta vending machine you mentioned but they are 2 totally different things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Late to the party but you will get the full Lays range in any decent Polish shop!

Advertisement