Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghostly Election Posters in Sligo

Options
  • 07-06-2014 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Who is the idiot who is re-erecting election posters belonging to Thomas Healy SF? Two more posters were erected in the Collooney area last night, I believe the council are aware of it and will not be imposing fines to Thomas Healy, easy known some people have nothing better to do with their time, not entirely sure what the culprits expected to achieve... and no, I am not a SF supporter :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Speakeasy11

So someone managed to get hold of some of Healy's posters and is now re-erecting them? That is pathetic. Thomas Healy is a lovely man , I don't support SF but I do feel that Thomas will be accountable and hard-working. On a seperate topic though why did Bree not take the Cathaorleach position?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

I believe that Healy's posters have been spotted all over the electoral area he represents, sour grapes, however whoever it was went to the bother of hanging the posters up high on a pole using two cable ties, that takes a wee bit of time to erect just one poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    and no, I am not a SF supporter :)

Why do you feel the need to say that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Why do you feel the need to say that?

Because you can't open your mouth about anything round here lest you be accused of being involved with some political party or flying the flag for someone/something.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Because you can't open your mouth about anything round here lest you be accused of being involved with some political party or flying the flag for someone/something.

Particularly if your affiliations don't conform.

• Advertisement
Advertisement