Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift grub song help

Options
  • 07-06-2014 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey, I need your help badly! Approximately 10 years ago I had a cd, yes as outdated as it sounds now a cd! A few years before that people would have called it a mixtape! It had random songs of fleet wood mac, the eagles, don McLean and a good dose of Paul simon! I put this cd together myself, off other CDs and bits and bobs, I was the techie at the time! My issue and problem is this, I had a song on it, which I have not heard in 10 years and which I absolutely loved! When I moved house I lost the cd and the song! I have tried searching all variations for years since without success!

What I think I know of the song: time and memory may fail me;

Gift grub: Bertie singing "do it to me one more time" once is never enough, I think it was about the U2 gigs either in croke park or slane!

"Give the bleeding fans one more gig"
    Is another quote that I remember

That's it! If you could help find it you would help reunite me with a part of myself that I thought was lost but am looking to find!

Thanks for your help

Advertisement