Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 live streams?

• 07-06-2014 5:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

As per the title....
    After getting rid of sky and trying to figure out how to watch all the rugby today just had a thought. Is it possible to use the live streaming sites through the Internet Explorer on the Xbox?

If not can I hook up my surface to the. Xbox like I can with my laptop but play live streams as opposed predownloaded files? All help would be appreciated....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It will only work on internet explorer if the site is HTML 5 and not flash based.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DylanNolan96

As per the title....
    After getting rid of sky and trying to figure out how to watch all the rugby today just had a thought. Is it possible to use the live streaming sites through the Internet Explorer on the Xbox?

If not can I hook up my surface to the. Xbox like I can with my laptop but play live streams as opposed predownloaded files? All help would be appreciated....

Don't tink xbox can download the flash player to run live streams

Advertisement