Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circus Gerbola

Options
  • 07-06-2014 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has been to the circus at EireOg grounds and if they have animals, or at least animals that are not locked up all day long till it's show time. I would like to have a family afternoon out but don't want to support a crew that are not too kind to animals.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

This is from their facebook page;

About
    Circus Gerbola is a unique diverse and entertaining show that combines traditional circus with ultra modern lighting, dancing, singing and special effects.
    Description
    Our circus is for everyone and we invite you to join us for our wonderful 2014 production, FIRE AND ICE!

Be enchanted by Katarina suspended on silks in mid-air!

Watch our appaloosa pony stallions and liberty horses majestically trotting around the circus ring!

Hold your breath while the beautiful Amanda performs a death-defying neck spin. Watch her perform the sky-walk - a unique feat not accomplished by any other female circus artist!

Be captivated by Janika's adorable cats-and-dog act!

Stare in disbelief at Toby Walker - our World record holding juggler-virtuoso!

Clutch the edge of your seat and don't blink while Nikolay and George walk the wheel of death!

Of course, what circus show would be complete without clowns - and we have the utterly hilarious Viktor and Mikey, and many more amazing acts!

*check out our Special Offer for all shows booked online*

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Clown scare me :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Clown scare me :eek:

don't be scared

IT.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Hughjarse1

Clowns are scary. Very scary!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Play nice now loyatemu :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭westliferule

HI,

I am just wondering is there a lot of special effects and lighting in circus Gerbola 2014.
    Thanks

Advertisement