Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this hot tuna recipe...any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,486 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I make something similar to this regularly. I usually add a good pinch of chilli flakes when frying the onion too to give it a bit of a kick. Quick and easy and tasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Love tuna in a tomato sauce! When we're bulk cooking we'd often make a big batch of it and freeze to defrost & eat with pasta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

thanks for the replies

so you can make it and eat it hot then?

I always thought tuna was a cold dish

so you can make it and eat it hot then?
    Absolutely!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭djerk

always been a staple 'lazy' food of mine! what makes the dish for me is adding chilli (as mentioned above) and lots of cracked black pepper. its also quite nice with a torn up mozzarella ball mixed through at the end.

• Advertisement

Me too, it's one of those "We've come in late, neither of us can really be bothered spending ages cooking something, but we're staving" meals that can be prepared just from store cupboard ingredients (with the possible exception of the basil).

Advertisement