Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No exam number

• 07-06-2014 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey guys,
    I am unsure whether or not I put my exam number on my answer booklet/ Short answer booklet for the Geography exam yesterday. I am in a special center so i am unaware if it was put straight into the bag or would it have been checked by the superintendent to see if there was an exam number or what? If anyone could shed any light on this it would be great.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Hey guys,
    I am unsure whether or not I put my exam number on my answer booklet/ Short answer booklet for the Geography exam yesterday. I am in a special center so i am unaware if it was put straight into the bag or would it have been checked by the superintendent to see if there was an exam number or what? If anyone could shed any light on this it would be great.

If it's in the bag, it should have been checked by the superintendent*, so don't worry, but make sure you have the number on for all the other papers.

*Even if it wasn't checked, they know what number candidate was in your centre so they will know it's your paper.

It's more complicated for a standard centre, if more than one person leaves their number out. Then the fun begins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Exam booklets are normally put into the bag in numerical order so the superintendent would have noticed if there was an exam with no number on it.

You probably wrote your exam number on it and also the person who was supervising your special centre would have spotted it when they were returning it too.

It's easy to think you haven't done something like that when you are in the middle of the exams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭blueberrypie

Examiner would have checked.
    Dont worry.

Advertisement