Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked ducting

Options
  • 07-06-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

I I am looking to get broadband installed in a house I rent. However the ducting from the junction/exchange box on the footpath outside the house is blocked. Can you offer any alternative to get the cable in to the house? The distae is about 20ft.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Mrmoe wrote: »
    I I am looking to get broadband installed in a house I rent. However the ducting from the junction/exchange box on the footpath outside the house is blocked. Can you offer any alternative to get the cable in to the house? The distae is about 20ft.
    Hi Mrmoe

I'll be unable to offer an alternative but if you order the installation of a phone line a technician will come out and do a site evaluation and inform you of what is needed. To order a line please contact sales on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement