Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRISH LEAVING CERT 2014 ORDINARY LEVEL

• 07-06-2014 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have examined inside out on what might come up in the ol irish paper 2, and these are....

1) Colscaradh
    2) Gnathrud
    3) Hurlamaboc
    4) Oisin I dtir na nOg
    5) Geibheann
    6) An tEarrach Thiar

if I was you I would STUDY them ALL inside out as these are bound to come up 100%.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

kittycat94 wrote: »
    I have examined inside out on what might come up in the ol irish paper 2, and these are....

1) Colscaradh
    2) Gnathrud
    3) Hurlamaboc
    4) Oisin I dtir na nOg
    5) Geibheann
    6) An tEarrach Thiar

if I was you I would STUDY them ALL inside out as these are bound to come up 100%.

What's the winner of the 2.30 at Doncaster next Tuesday?

There are no certainties in predictions. That said, there's no harm be properly prepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kittycat94

spurious wrote: »
    What's the winner of the 2.30 at Doncaster next Tuesday?

There are no certainties in predictions. That said, there's no harm be properly prepared.

I have no interest in sport. I am certain these will come up as they wont repeat what came up last year. Just giving advice, that is all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

What makes you think they won't repeat what came up last year?

They can ask on anything on the syllabus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kittycat94

spurious wrote: »
    What makes you think they won't repeat what came up last year?

They can ask on anything on the syllabus.

come back to me on Tuesday smartass ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement