Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Upgrade Tramore

Options
  • 07-06-2014 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I was just wondering what the story is regarding eFibre upgrades for existing eircom customers. Is the eFibre upgrade free and is there anything I need to do on my behalf to get the ball rolling ? or will I be contacted by eircom regarding the upgrade in the meantime....

I'm in the Tramore area of Co. Waterford also, which has just been eFibre enabled recently.

Thanks in advance,
    iStP / Jason.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Free upgrade, 18 month contract, you call them or wait until they call you! Not everywhere in Tramore is active on the fibre network so check the eircom website first against your landline number which will also give you a more accurate speed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I was just wondering what the story is regarding eFibre upgrades for existing eircom customers. Is the eFibre upgrade free and is there anything I need to do on my behalf to get the ball rolling ? or will I be contacted by eircom regarding the upgrade in the meantime....

I'm in the Tramore area of Co. Waterford also, which has just been eFibre enabled recently.

Thanks in advance,
    iStP / Jason.
    Hi iScopedThePope

It's a free upgrade and the contract length is 18 months. You would contact efibre sales on free phone 1800500300 to sign up if indeed it is available to your line - they can check availability for you but you could also check it yourself if you prefer (make sure you enter your number where it says
    "Please note: This map is for illustrative purposes only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service.
    To see if your home is enabled please choose your bundle and enter your phone number or address into our line checker"

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement