Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost card

Options
  • 07-06-2014 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭

I lost my card yesterday and have reported it lost.

Is their anyway I can get money out through an ATM if I ring ye up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi cena, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards. 

You can drop into a branch with photo Id and make a withdrawal. 
    As branches now have no counter services on certain days, the best thing to do is to call the branch before visiting and they will let you know what days they have no counter services. You can find a full list of branch contact numbers here 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭cena

Why was I charged 8 euro to replace my card. I have never been charged before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi cena,

This is the current charge to replace a lost, stolen or damaged card. Although we would be unable to advise why you have not been charged this to replace previous cards, certain account types would be exempt from this, such as Student and Golden Years accounts. 

If you need this looked into further, please contact BOI365 and a representative will be happy to investigate and clarify this for you. You can make contact via Ask a question in Online Service Desk when logged onto your account or by calling 0818 365 365.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement