Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Theorems

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭thetalker

VG31 wrote: »
    Co-ordinate geometry of the line
    Trigonometry
    Volume/surface area
    Probability
    Numbers/patterns
    Constructions
    Theorems
    Triangles

There could be more.

thanks i wasn't too sure on what to study

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭roisiny

Is there a choice between a construction and a theorem or are you forced to do them? I find the theorems easy to learn but always found the constructions never went to plan... (can't handle a compass or a protractor for the life of me >.< )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

roisiny wrote: »
    Is there a choice between a construction and a theorem or are you forced to do them? I find the theorems easy to learn but always found the constructions never went to plan... (can't handle a compass or a protractor for the life of me >.< )

No multiple choice questions on either maths paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 LaLeche

VG31 wrote: »
    Co-ordinate geometry of the line
    Trigonometry
    Volume/surface area
    Probability
    Numbers/patterns
    Constructions
    Theorems
    Triangles

There could be more.

Please remember not to be the dumbass who studies off the theorems that you do not need to know, and remember tan inverted for angles etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭thetalker

LaLeche wrote: »
    Please remember not to be the dumbass who studies off the theorems that you do not need to know, and remember tan inverted for angles etc.

don't worry I'm not gonna do anything that stupid :D
    I'm just asking so that i can study only the chapters i need and know those well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 LaLeche

thetalker wrote: »
    don't worry I'm not gonna do anything that stupid :D
    I'm just asking so that i can study only the chapters i need and know those well

I wouldn't consider myself thick, but I did forget to write my calculator number on paper 1 it can really happen to anyone. But I tell you this, I will do bad things to poor owld rurai if they scrap my paper 1 after all of my grinds. very bad things indeed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

LaLeche wrote: »
    I wouldn't consider myself thick, but I did forget to write my calculator number on paper 1 it can really happen to anyone. But I tell you this, I will do bad things to poor owld rurai if they scrap my paper 1 after all of my grinds. very bad things indeed

As long as you write your calculator model on Paper Two and say you used the same one for Paper One, nothing will happen you will get the full marks you are entitled to for your paper.

Advertisement