Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional QLD

Options
  • 07-06-2014 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Regional Work..Going to oz monday and id like to get my regional work done and out of the way and all the seasons are starting now so its good, ill be in brisbane so would like to get my regional work in QLD, id rather oranges, apples and them type fruits, not the feckn strawberrys and rasberrys. Anyone have any places in mind, preferably a hostel where i can stay and they help you out with finding work, i dont want a ****ty hostel, just one from your experience if you did regional work,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Best thing to do is get onto gumtree when you get out. Most places will want you to have a car and to start asap so be prepared to go! Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

If you're willing to do some heavy lifting, go to tully far north QLD: banana work, steady work, year round, ball & back breaking labour but reasonable money at hourly rates.

Advertisement