Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Running Gear

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

uvox wrote: »
    The LIDL cheap and cheerful running selection is here! http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/SID-4915D975-E052787E/www_lidl_ie/hs.xsl/Offers.htm?id=167

Seriously, anyone tried any of these options? Can be good for tops and other apparel for training, backup. Don't think I'd risk the footwear for any serious activity. But then...

I have bought a handful of Lidle and Aldi running gear but won't bother in future: I'm not saying it's not value for money but found the tights too hot and restrictive, bra not supportive at all, and didn't like their t- shirt either. And I do shop in Lidle regularly for food, kids clothes and other goodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Killerz

I've found the socks to be good and have lasted me years. The shorts are a bit disappointing as there is no internal 'support' netting on recent editions (they used to have them a few years ago).

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

Killerz wrote: »
    I've found the socks to be good and have lasted me years. The shorts are a bit disappointing as there is no internal 'support' netting on recent editions (they used to have them a few years ago).

Ah yes, I also have their winter socks and they v good !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

A few years ago the running gear in Lidl was cracking value, but I think its gone down hill. The socks are still great.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,459 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Agree with the above. You can never have too many socks - the Lidl ones are not the prettiest (at least not the ones I managed to get) but who cares - comfortable and hard wearing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement