Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti tragus issues

• 07-06-2014 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43

Hey there, looking for some advice. I got my upper anti tragus pierced about 3 months ago. It healed fine and I had no issues with crusties or pain up until now. About 2 weeks ago I got a pressure blister but didnt pay any remarks as I had one before on another piercing and it just disappeared by itself. I dud a couple of hot compresses but none for the last week. Now, for some reason my whole ear is swollen and has been for 2 days. The cartilage is so swollen that it's up over the ball on the inside of my ear. I've been taking the ibruprufen to try and get the swelling down but it's not doing much. I gently cleaned it today and there was some kind of whitish discharge from it.. Nasty! Not sure if I should take the bar out or not and unfortunately due to transportation issues I've no way in to see my piercer. What do ye reckon???

Advertisement