Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to change username

Options
  • 07-06-2014 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭

My username is too like my real name and theres some people here know me in real life so I want to change it.
    How do I do this?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As the sticky states, name changes are for subscribers only.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Claire101

Spear wrote: »
    As the sticky states, name changes are for subscribers only.
    By subscribers do you mean those who pay on here as I would like to change my name too. If I can change my password surely I can change my user name.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

ryanf1 wrote: »
    My username is too like my real name and theres some people here know me in real life so I want to change it.
    How do I do this?
    Claire101 wrote: »
    By subscribers do you mean those who pay on here as I would like to change my name too. If I can change my password surely I can change my user name.
    As Spear has said you need to be a subscriber to request a name change. You can do so for one month at a cost of €5 if all you want to do is change your username. More details can be found here: http://boards.ie/subscribe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement