Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbers that can trim beards Galway

Options
  • 07-06-2014 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Which barbers in town are competent enough to trim and shape a beard? Skinny Billy used to be my regular barber and he could trim a beard like a pro. Unlike the last three barbers I've gone to :mad:

I moved to a town away from the city and have tried three barbers and they have all butchered my beard. Anyone know which barber now gets all of Billy's customers, since Billy has relocated to Waterford? I have a clippers myself but sometimes I need a professional job done. 3 out of 5 barbers in this town have scared the bejaysus out of me and I don't want to chance the other 2 now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

ive gone to yer man in west side near dunnes a few times for a trim on my goatee. hes done a decent job every time. i do it myself mostly but, you're right...sometimes you have to get it done by someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

I find One Step Ahead on Abbeygate Street Lower good. Sound lads too. Just make sure you go to one of the lads.

Advertisement