Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OL MATHS HELP PLEASE???

Options
  • 08-06-2014 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

on friday i did the Jc ol maths paper even though it wasn't extremely hard or anything after the first 10 questions i started to find it tricky. i forgot all my algebra and there was graphs questions at the end (both aren't my strong point in maths)with one worth 50 marks i think i have got some marks for that one but anyway paper two is monday and im dreading it. i know about data & probability but i dont know anything else after that what should i learn and revise for monday????
    also i think i barely passed paper one and im just wondering what would i need to get in paper 2 to get a C? thanks have a nice day and sorry for the long questions lol :)
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement