Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***LEAVING CERT ART HISTORY 2014***

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ExpensiveClock

I did 4 on the Irish Bronze Age question, 4.5 on Botticelli and 4 on the appreciation question.

Is this the norm or more?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I did 4 on the Irish Bronze Age question, 4.5 on Botticelli and 4 on the appreciation question.

Is this the norm or more?

I did 5 for q1, 4.5 q2 and 4 for q3 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I had almost 7 pages for appreciation and surrealism and 5 pages for newgrange, but I am the art history freak and I have big writing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Missovoxo

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    It's not about how much you write, it's about what you write.

For mocks, I did 2 pages on Irish Art, 1.5 pages on European and 1.25 pages on Appreciation(ran out of time) plus sketches and got an A2.

Obviously, sometimes there is a 'too little' because I didn't get to finish the last section and that dragged my grade down. But once you're covered for that, it's really down to what you wrote, not how much.

In the real one on the other hand, I wrote around 2 pages each but I made up so much bullshit :D Bye bye A.
    LOL same!!
    bb1234567 wrote: »
    In my mock i did 2 pages on each question and got a b3, idk maybe that makes you feel better :P

Yep surely does!! I always got D's in Art History but my teacher was just so crap. She gave 12/10 marks for a sketch???? So my confidence is pretty low but thanks!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Missovoxo wrote: »
    I always got D's in Art History but my teacher was just so crap. She gave 12/10 marks for a sketch???? So my confidence is pretty low but thanks!!
    Just be glad she doesn't teach maths! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement