Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to transfer UPC contract

Options
  • 07-06-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm going away for the summer but have 3 months left of my UPC contract. I'd like to transfer the account to you, thereby providing you cheap internet and a phone line for the summer and minimising my cost. I don't want to terminate early because there's a 200 euro fee.

It's for 120mb and a phone line. Retail price is 25 euro for the first 6 months then 45 for the remainder. I'm only looking for 25 euro, so you're getting the same value at a more manageable length.

Let me know if you'd like any other info.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

OP this reads like a PM, but it's not addressed to anyone. Unfortunately I feel that I have to treat it as an advert and close the thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement