Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Re-applying for the grant?

• 07-06-2014 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hey everybody, it is that time of year when my mother begins to worry about re-applying for the grant and nagging me to get the forms.

I'm just wondering, where can I get the form to reapply for the grant (after already receiving the grant for the past few years, i just need to renew it)?

do they send them out or is there a place I can go? I could not find it on the Mayo county council website.

Also, when is the last day to get the forms in? I want to be on top of my paperwork this year!

Thank you! Hope you're all having a nice summer :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭1moreyr

I get my grant from Kerry County Council and every year they send me a renewal form which I have to attach my results to. Mayo might be different so give them a buzz on Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

I'm pretty sure all grant renewals are being handled through SUSI now. It'd be worth giving them a ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

My renewal form came today from Limerick CoCo, even tho I finished this year
    SUSI only handle grants issued from 2011 onward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Mine came today from Mayo CoCo. Thank you everyone for replying :)

Advertisement