Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Dublin Bus routes.

Options
  • 07-06-2014 11:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 101 ✭✭

OK. I have decided to do a Dublin bus trip tomorrow. Not one of the tours but one of the ordinary routes.

I am lookng for suggesitons form people about a nice scenic route from the city centre.

Also the longer routes would be preferrable.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,734 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

31a to Sutton (via Howth Summit) from Lower Abbey Street - brilliant views of Dublin Bay

44 to Enniskerry from O'Connell Street / D'Olier Street - you can visit Powerscourt House/Gardens or just visit a coffee shop - Return via the 185 to Bray and the 145/DART to Dublin city centre

32 to Malahide, return via 42 to city

145 to Bray and then either 84 or 184 to Greystones

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

I second the Enniskerry proposal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 101 ✭✭Supup

Thank you folks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

OP if you are thinking of getting the bus to Howth today, the blessings of the graves is on in St Fintan's, Sutton so there will serious traffic congestion.

Advertisement