Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding old games/consoles? [Cork]

Options
  • 08-06-2014 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Does anyone know the best places, online or geographical, for getting old games and consoles? I'm talking PS2/GameBoy/DS old, preferably in the Cork area if physical location, cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Does anyone know the best places, online or geographical, for getting old games and consoles? I'm talking PS2/GameBoy/DS old, preferably in the Cork area if physical location, cheers :)

You can find stuff here once you reach the 50 post mark see charter.

Otherwise adverts.ie & obviously ebay online.

Charity shops & car boot sales are the best option locally.
    I find with car boot sales you have to be at them early for best chance of picking up bargains.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    You can find stuff here once you reach the 50 post mark see charter.

Otherwise adverts.ie & obviously ebay online.

Charity shops & car boot sales are the best option locally.
    I find with car boot sales you have to be at them early for best chance of picking up bargains.

Found dragoon for 3 euro at a market.
    Monster rancher full game demo,"reviews copy" for 10 on adverts.
    Star ocean 2 & street fighter dream warrior,abes odworld and breath of fire 3 for 40 on adverts, so advert is better in my opinion but bootsale are bargins, mega cheap

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm sorry but you're post count is too low to use the Marketplace here.
    You require at least 50 or more posts to use it.
    However, you are free to ask questions and give points of view in the main Arcade and Retro forum.
    But no buying and selling there, and no unsolicited private messaging users either.
    Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement