Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starting to fish please help

Options
  • 08-06-2014 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hey everybody im looking to start going fishing and i don't know anyone who can give me some advice or tell me where i could go fishing to catch a few fish ,im looking to fish for anything really ,i have a 12ft 3lbTC sonik rod if that helps any advice would be greatly appreciate it , i live in artane,
    i support catch and release

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭con___manx1

lovebirds wrote: »
    Hey everybody im looking to start going fishing and i don't know anyone who can give me some advice or tell me where i could go fishing to catch a few fish ,im looking to fish for anything really ,i have a 12ft 3lbTC sonik rod if that helps any advice would be greatly appreciate it , i live in artane,

you should try some pier or beach fishing you will get advice in tackle shops.if u want to learn join an angling club. you will need to get yourself a rod stand for beach fishing. most fisherman love giving advice and never shut up talking about fish : )

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 478 ✭✭Stella Virgo

lovebirds wrote: »
    try some beach/rock/pier fishing for mackeral use a colored feathers/trace.
    anybody can catch mackerel :),great fun,and intro into fishing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭lovebirds

Yeah ive done a bit of mackerel fishing in the past looking to do some coarse fishing now

Advertisement