Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

septum

Options
  • 08-06-2014 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question.. Does it heal up fully if piercing is removed for good? Took my lip forever to close up.. It is now about 2 years out.. Curious about this one

And do you go cross eyed from the bridge piercing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

do you go cross eyed from the bridge piercing.......seriously.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

That's what everyone keeps saying because you keep looking at it..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

everyone is an idiot then. look at people with bridge piercings, are they all cross eyed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

That's what everyone keeps saying because you keep looking at it..

When you cross your eyes normally, do they go back to how they normally look when you stop crossing them?

Same thing with a bridge piercing. You will not go permanently cross eyed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I know a girl who went cross eyed from trying to look at her earrings.......seriously!! ;)

• Advertisement

I never thought there would be a problem and I've never had issues with piercings just a general question..

Anyway does the septum heal over easily

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The cross eyed thing obviously depends on if the wind changes direction while you're doing it...

I don't eat carrots either... I'm probably doomed lol

Advertisement