Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rem 700 .204 ruger stock exchange

Options
  • 08-06-2014 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hi! lads! wants to replace the stock on my rem 700 .cal.204 ruger,this is short action rifle, but everywhere is mag for .223 and .308 ,maybe someone now,.223 Is probably too short for .204

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭philmire

Try EDI on hear he makes custom carbon stocks with either original mag or could put in a aic mag for you

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭MysticMah

philmire wrote: »
    Try EDI on hear he makes custom carbon stocks with either original mag or could put in a aic mag for you
    thx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Lotharmike

MysticMah wrote: »
    hi! lads! wants to replace the stock on my rem 700 .cal.204 ruger,this is short action rifle, but everywhere is mag for .223 and .308 ,maybe someone now,.223 Is probably too short for .204

I have a 204 with the Remington action.The AICS 223 Mags will fit the 204,just replaced a stock myself on it.It works really well.
    20140605_210029_zps61846cd7.jpg

ok! I was not sure how .223 mag will be worked with .204, I've never had a small cal. like this

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭everypenny

I have a VLS stock for a remmy SA if you're interested in it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86237558

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

The case between a 204 and a 223 isn't much in the difference so it will work a treat...

http://www.gunblast.com/images/Ruger204/MVC-003F.jpg

'hdz

THX HEDZBALL I am a left handed shooter ! :) thats why wants to replace stock! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

MysticMah wrote: »
    THX HEDZBALL I am a left handed shooter ! :) thats why wants to replace stock! :)

I am lefthanded myself but only shoot RH guns :D:D

ha ha ha!!! I also to! for left it is hard to find anything! discrimination!!! long time looking for something sensible to cheek :)

Advertisement