Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cello Player wanted for 1 day Studio work. Small Fee payed

Options
  • 08-06-2014 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

We are an Alternative Rock band from Cork who are currently in the process of recording our 4th full length album to date. We are looking for an experienced Cello player to play on two to three tracks on the album. The recording studio is in West Cork. We are on a budget for this album however a small fee can be paid up to 100 EUR for approx. 2 to 3 songs to cover expenses and for one day in the studio. Your artist name will also be listed on the album sleeve, credits and online as well as promotion through online sites such as facebook etc.. The album will be available as physical CD and digitally through iTunes, Spotify and more. Also plans for a music video for one of the tracks with Cello. Please message me here on boards if interested.
    Only serious applicants please :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ruah.bp

Hi,

I am a Cork School of Music degree student, my instrument is cello. I have played and recorded with numerous bands previously. When were you thinking of recording?

Ruah.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 paradoxrock

Thanks for your reply. I just sent you a PM.
    Cheers :)

Advertisement