Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zeki Fryers

Options
  • 08-06-2014 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I like the look of him, I think he could be a player, hopefully our new manager can develop him in to a good fullback or centre half.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I like the look of him, I think he could be a player, hopefully

Hatch & Zeki up a tree.
    K. I. S. S. I. N. G!

:-p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I like the look of him, I think he could be a player, hopefully our new manager can develop him in to a good fullback or centre half.

Did you just have an epiphany Hatch or is this just some ramdom post Sunday evening pints post? :D Or better still some random post Sunday evening pints epiphany?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Did you just have an epiphany Hatch or is this just some ramdom post Sunday evening pints post? :D Or better still some random post Sunday evening pints epiphany?

Haha no I rate him, he impressed me when he played last season, could make a good full back, better defender than any of the fullbacks we have, the manager can hopefully work his magic on him

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

:eek: Were you at the Old Man's tablets again !!!haha

Being sold to palace :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Being sold to palace :(

Your love child is gone for 3 mill! Interesting to see how he develops, soon to be filed in the one that got away category.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Your love child is gone for 3 mill! Interesting to see how he develops, soon to be filed in the one that got away category.

I dunno. We sign all these guys and then never give them a proper go at it and then ship 'em on. Does any other epl team have as many players coming and going as us in the last 5 seasons. Not to mention managers and coaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

I dunno. We sign all these guys and then never give them a proper go at it and then ship 'em on. Does any other epl team have as many players coming and going as us in the last 5 seasons. Not to mention managers and coaches.

Yeah, Obika gone too..

Right on the money. All the fcuking around we did sending him to Liege to screw Fergie over and we end up selling him without ever giving him a good go!

We buy 'em...give 'em a game or two here and there and then they're sold. Same thing will probably happen with Chiriches. Madness!

I had totally forgotten about this lad until yesterday and wondered why he'd disappeared. Only played for Palace once in a Cup tie and was terrible. They're struggling at full back and Fryers can't even get into the squad!!

Apparently he has a wretched attitude and was due to be loaned out to Wolves until the change of manager at Palace.

Looks like we did well to dump him after all!

• Advertisement

I had totally forgotten about this lad until yesterday and wondered why he'd disappeared. Only played for Palace once in a Cup tie and was terrible. They're struggling at full back and Fryers can't even get into the squad!!

Apparently he has a wretched attitude and was due to be loaned out to Wolves until the change of manager at Palace.

Looks like we did well to dump him after all!

Yep.. i liked him, but as you said, something must be wrong if he hasn't got a look in anywhere he's been

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Lets hope DeAndre Yedlin's future will be a bit brighter

Advertisement