Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR Programme Orientation???

• 08-06-2014 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I had planned a holiday around the same time of the week the orientation is, does this mean I cannot go?
    Is there any way to not go on the orientation or is it 100% mandatory?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There's a thread on it here. It's an old thread but the information is still valid. From what I recall people found the orientations very useful (and fun in many cases).

If you have to be absent, you have to be absent, but if your holiday is not actually booked yet, I would book outside the orientation dates and get the maximum benefit from the HEAR package.

You will have to contact them if you are not attending and give a good reason why.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Hanzz

Thanks for the reply,
    Yeh its just that its been booked already so was wondering if thats an acception, I know the orientation is a benefit but its a lot of money to throw away.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you can't get out of it, I'm sure they'll understand. It's a pity though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Hanzz

Ok thank you

Advertisement