Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Indian in Bray?

• 08-06-2014 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

I was down in Daata Tandori yesterday on Bray seafront. It's my favourite Indian/ Pakistani restaurant in Bray.

They redesigned the place recently and you can sit in there now to eat.

Any of the other places any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

Had one of their takeaways when they were down on Brennan's Parade (Danny's) and it was pure stewey muck.

I like the new Indian/Pakistani takeaway there though. Well if only they'd get the hotness right. Lovely flavours but no matter what you say or what you order it seems to be vindaloo hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Red chilli is lovely. Daata tandoori is 2nd and way down my list is Sanam. Long time since I ate there though but was very unimpressed the last time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,108 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Where is Red Chilli?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,488 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Where is Red Chilli?
    Where the Daata Tandoori used to be before they moved to the sea front.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

I like Mt Everest of Kathmandu and Bombay Pantry! Both do a really good takeaway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

gillapino wrote: »
    I like Mt Everest of Kathmandu and Bombay Pantry! Both do a really good takeaway!

Forgot about bombay Pantry. That's a good indian too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

Tried them once. Felt I'd had better from Tesco Microwaved! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

I love Red Chilli on Brennans Parade too. Much better IMHO than Bombay Pantry.

If you want to sit down, head out to Chakra by Jaipur in Greystones in the Meridian centre. The early bird there is one of my favourite meals.

Advertisement