Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tomtom runner?

Options
  • 08-06-2014 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

hi,

has anyone used a tomtom runner? would you recommend it? it seesm to have mixed reviews, however, what sounds very exciting that it appears to acquire satellite locations much faster than Garmins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

scaryfairy wrote: »
    hi,

has anyone used a tomtom runner? would you recommend it? it seesm to have mixed reviews, however, what sounds very exciting that it appears to acquire satellite locations much faster than Garmins.

I have the nike tom tom watch, find ok, but you have to connect it to the computer every few days to keep the satellite up to date,
    I've been caught out a few times with no signal, then once I connect it to the computer it works no bothers,

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

thanks, just got myself one (Tomtom's own "runner" gps watch), and the first run was a success: acquired satellites within a few seconds!!!! it's lovely and slim. but will do what you suggest as I think the NIKE one and this one works on the same principle

Advertisement