Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did you fund your masters?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lindybee91

Lockstep wrote: »
    +1
    Not many people know about it but it's a handy scholarship.

hi, im entering NUIG for the taught masters in education. I have applied for this scholarship as i got a 1.1 in my undergrad. Totally agree with you so little know about this scholarship barely found it myself! Ringing the college to follow up on it ive been passed from department to department with them barely knowing what i was talking about! I'm just wondering is everyone who recieved the 1st class entitled to this or is there a limit on how many people receive this? I'm applying for both a grant and a loan so if i knew this fee reduction was coming my way it would help me decide how deep in debt i need to get!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

I was lucky enough to be able to work flexibly part time on my own terms in a related area. So it all gelled together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

lindybee91 wrote: »
    hi, im entering NUIG for the taught masters in education. I have applied for this scholarship as i got a 1.1 in my undergrad. Totally agree with you so little know about this scholarship barely found it myself! Ringing the college to follow up on it ive been passed from department to department with them barely knowing what i was talking about! I'm just wondering is everyone who recieved the 1st class entitled to this or is there a limit on how many people receive this? I'm applying for both a grant and a loan so if i knew this fee reduction was coming my way it would help me decide how deep in debt i need to get!

If you've applied on time, you are entitled to it - there is no limit to the number who can get it.

Advertisement