Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NSFW. My suspension stuff

• 08-06-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

Going to put up thoughts, walkthrough,pics and vids of my suspension here, so if you are squeemish back out back out now.

First off let me say a big thanks to the pmp suspension crew for hooking me up, sean and kay were completely awesome, and donated the fee to charity.

Secondly Damo and Jenizzle, yes I am now a Fat bastard.

So I have been wanting to do suspension for as long as I remember, when I seen that it was going on just a bit away I knew I had to so exchanged a few fb's with Kay about sorting myself out to do it.

So come the day, I arrive down, and we decide what we're going to do, we go for the normal 4 hooks in the back and up normal (suicide).

It will get graphic from here on out. This is not safe for work. You have been warned

So first things first we had to get my hooks in so I could suspend,after they had sterilzed my back, I got the larger hooks as I'm a big guy and they actually couldn't pull enough skin for the second set of hooks( at least that what It sounded like to me, I may be wrong) so I had to do a 2 hooker with them being sideways so there was more area.

suspensionhooks_zps68a20f5d.jpg the larger hooks

So this is what it looks like when it is actually in my back

suspensionhooks2_zps26d4b65e.jpg

and this is a video of the left one being pierced

So once that was done I had to make my way to the suspension area with Kay and sean making sure none of the rather large assembled crowd touched off me and ruined the sterilized areas.

I don't get nervous or adrenaline buzzed because I always go into my own little space. So I was up on stage with kay talking me through what was going to happen while she was hooking me up and tensioning them properly.
    suspensionsetup_zps615cf5ea.jpg

And from a different angle

suspensionsetup2_zpsc707c0ed.jpg

As you can see I'm a fairly heavy guy and Sean who was controlling the lift would be a lot lighter than me so I knew I wouldn't get up crazy high but that was grand with me as I have a morbid fear of heights.

So after a bit of a slow tension lift to get me on my tippy toes as I was walking back and fourth with Kay talking me through it, it started to get uncomfortable cos of the weight so I asked would it be best if i just lift up my legs, which I did and Sean managed to get my fat ass up in the air.

suspension_zpsbe59170a.jpg

I have to say once I was off my tippy toes and my full weight was on the hooks it feels a lot better and is quite comfortable.

So after a bit of spinning around in circles side to side etc with Kay keeping an eye on me making sure everything was good and that I was still comfortable she asks if I wanted to try and lift her, So I know that Kay knows her stuff when it comes to suspension and reckon that if she thinks adding her weight onto the hooks aswell wont be too bad well thats good enough for me, so I wrap my legs around her while she grabs on bring the weight up to around 25-26 stone on the two hooks and this is what it looks like

suspension2_zps65233e22.jpg

(for those that don't know Sean is the guy leaning back holding the rope. Tbh lifting and swing with Kay didn't hurt it just felt like more pulling on the skin and was slightly less comfortable.

All in all I was only up about 10-12 mins but with my weight I decided to come down as I didn't want my first time to end up being painful so called it myself.
    As soon as I touched down I saw the womans face and knew she was dying to do it, but unfortunately it was booked up.

So I'm having the hooks removed and myself patched up when it turns out that the next appointment had cancelled, so I ask Kay if she could fit my gf in and luckily she could. I'm going to cut this short. She was up for 20 mins and could of went longer and loved it all, she was up a bit higher than me as she is about half my weight.She also had 4 smaller hooks going veritcally, and she is in worse shape than I am today regards being sore where i am just tight feeling but absoloutely says it's worth it and will do it again
    romanticcoupleshiiiiit_zpsd0f2e5af.jpg

menjoan_zpsdf182b74.jpg

When you get off the hooks and on the ground it's mad as you get a natural high and still think you are weightless. This was an amazing experience for me and was over a decade in waiting. It is definitely something I will do again and recommend that if you were humming and hawing about it to just talk to the pmp suspension crew and just go for it.

Obviously I am going forgetting stuff, but if you've any questions about my experience feel free to ask

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Forgot to say I have a 12 min long video of my suspension that I will eventually get up

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Fair play Raze.

Something Id love to try but Im not a fan of pain.

Did it hurt at all?

How is it today?

Honestly, no, Getting the hooks in is just like any other piercing, the only sore bit is just before you lift off because you are walking back and frward while lifting, it's easier if you just lift your legs up and go!

I'm very tight, I'd consider it more tight than sore life a strained muscle, I've got 4 wounds from enter exists that are are a fairly decent size, the gf is a lot sorer as she has 8 and her skin stretched a lot more than I did so she is feeling it more today, she is currently snoring her head off face down on the bed trying to sleep through it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Ah I went after your girlfriend ahaha, awesome stuff :)

Ericaa wrote: »
    Ah I went after your girlfriend ahaha, awesome stuff :)

you were up for freaking ages, hows the back today?

• Advertisement

you were up for freaking ages, hows the back today?

I know! I had no idea at the time hahah!

I'm like, incredibly stiff, I can barely turn my head, a lot of air got under my skin! I'm looking after my two year old as well so it's a barrel of laughs here :P

I still have a stupid grin on my face since doing it though! :pac:

I already posted this on another thread, hope you don't mind if I pop it here too?
    oDVMByw.gif

I know! I had no idea at the time hahah!

I'm like, incredibly stiff, I can barely turn my head, a lot of air got under my skin! I'm looking after my two year old as well so it's a barrel of laughs here :P

I still have a stupid grin on my face since doing it though! :pac:

I already posted this on another thread, hope you don't mind if I pop it here too?
    oDVMByw.gif

not at all! Ha we we're saying that between us, we were like **** she has a kid, that is going to suck in the morning for her!
    Joan's the same had a lot of air under the skin where as I'm relatively fine in comparrison

not at all! Ha we we're saying that between us, we were like **** she has a kid, that is going to suck in the morning for her!
    Joan's the same had a lot of air under the skin where as I'm relatively fine in comparrison

Haha! Yeah, he's a star though so I'm lucky!
    Oh man, when I turn my head my neck sounds like it's fizzing, it's so ****ed up!

Did you see me pass out? hahah

Haha! Yeah, he's a star though so I'm lucky!
    Oh man, when I turn my head my neck sounds like it's fizzing, it's so ****ed up!

Did you see me pass out? hahah

Was that at the very start?? I didn't think you passed out thought you just needed to sit down for a bit with the freaking heat in the place

Was that at the very start?? I didn't think you passed out thought you just needed to sit down for a bit with the freaking heat in the place

Yeah! I totally blacked out for a second! Woke up on a chair and I was so confused lol. Apparently I first suspended while completely knocked out ha!

• Advertisement

ha didn't know that! that's mental! planning on doing it again?

Not really, maybe in years to come, but for now I'm totally happy with having done it once!

How about you? Would you go again? Would you try it in the superman position?

Yeah I'll deffo go again in a month or so, I actually would like to do a superman, looked like good craic, Were ye there for the very end when kay did the lotus?? that was impressive as ****

Yessss, it was awesome! She's so badass hah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

So very jealous of all of you.

Adiboo wrote: »
    So very jealous of all of you.

They do it every 1st and third sunday in dublaaand dude

They do it every 1st and third sunday in dublaaand dude

Yeah I know, must try and get up there. Kay and Sean were meant to be coming round these parts for a guest spot a while back, was gonna do it then but plans fell through!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Fair play Raze. I really want to go through with mine now, like yourself I just keep putting it off. 2 flesh pulls so far so I'm running outta excuses :)
    I take it you recommend PMP then?

Fair play Raze. I really want to go through with mine now, like yourself I just keep putting it off. 2 flesh pulls so far so I'm running outta excuses :)
    I take it you recommend PMP then?

Yeah, Kay and Sean were the two I had the experience with, I think Ericaa had kay and another male team member on the end of the rope.

Very professional, clean, no fuss when piercings, explain everything and keep ya calm. Very very well run crew

Yeah, Kay and Sean were the two I had the experience with, I think Ericaa had kay and another male team member on the end of the rope.

Very professional, clean, no fuss when piercings, explain everything and keep ya calm. Very very well run crew

I'm annoyed I can't remember his name! I started with Kay, then one of the other girls came on, who I also can't remember.

Extremely well done, I must say, even after I passed out I didn't feel any bit worried, and that was all down to them. They were extremely careful with hygiene too.

• Advertisement

I'm annoyed I can't remember his name! I started with Kay, then one of the other girls came on, who I also can't remember.

Extremely well done, I must say, even after I passed out I didn't feel any bit worried, and that was all down to them. They were extremely careful with hygiene too.

The one with the dreads that I was swinging for a bit in the show??

*puke* just had to massage Joans air pockets out *puke*

The one with the dreads that I was swinging for a bit in the show??

*puke* just had to massage Joans air pockets out *puke*

Yesss!

Ohhh my partner was just home from work...thinking of asking him to do the same :P

How is Joan feeling now?

Yesss!

Ohhh my partner was just home from work...thinking of asking him to do the same :P

How is Joan feeling now?

well we eh had what I like to call porcupine sex so not so bad, but urgh the feel of the air bubbles under the skin is ****ing manky!! But she's starting to feel sore because of them or so she says so I'll have to control my gag reflex and help her massage em out.

How about you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Those air pockets sound like a barrel of laughs :P Do they just look like bumps or blisters on the skin or something?

the feel like bubbles under the skin you can feel them and it to me is manky, Joan has a degree in science and removed her own contraceptive bar before so she doesn't find it gross at all, I assure you rubbing someone elses back and feeling em is

I'm annoyed I can't remember his name!

Probably would have been Rakan.

well we eh had what I like to call porcupine sex so not so bad, but urgh the feel of the air bubbles under the skin is ****ing manky!! But she's starting to feel sore because of them or so she says so I'll have to control my gag reflex and help her massage em out.

How about you?

Bahahha!

I've been so sore because of them since last night, I felt a bit looser a while ago so I started doing some house work, but then I felt like my whole back was burning so I though, NOPE, I'm sitting back down lol.

Oh man, that sounds fun ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

I've only ever dealt with Patric(he trained Kay) who's taken somewhat of a sabbatical from the suspensions. He did both my flesh pulls with his assistant and they were very very good. Getting the itch again now, those pics are great

I've only ever dealt with Patric(he trained Kay) who's taken somewhat of a sabbatical from the suspensions. He did both my flesh pulls with his assistant and they were very very good. Getting the itch again now, those pics are great

will post the video of mine tomorrow just need herself to upload it, will link part of her if you wish?

• Advertisement

Bahahha!

I've been so sore because of them since last night, I felt a bit looser a while ago so I started doing some house work, but then I felt like my whole back was burning so I though, NOPE, I'm sitting back down lol.

Oh man, that sounds fun ha!

thats the right call. I think she's left bed twice all day otherwise im sent for everything

Advertisement