Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NSFW. My suspension stuff

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

will post the video of mine tomorrow just need herself to upload it, will link part of her if you wish?

Yeah the more the better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

thats the right call. I think she's left bed twice all day otherwise im sent for everything

Luckyyyyyyy ah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Yeah the more the better :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=665937630157222

thats herself getting it done afaik its public

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

You people are totally crazy... Why would you want to... I don't know...

Why am I so jealous of it though?

Haha way to go! :)

First time posting here too and what a thread to start with eh?

Just a quick update, 3 days on, back is doing fine, healing up well, no longer stiff and have full range of movement back without any kind of twinge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What about your girlfriend? Has her discomfort eased up yet?

What about your girlfriend? Has her discomfort eased up yet?

She says she is doing a lot better, she's coming over later so I'll update when I see for myself

She's here now, her back is healing up superbly, she is a bit bruuised from where she had her iron fisted other massage out the air bubbles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Brilliant photo's and glad to hear you're both healing up well.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Watched the vid of yer GF RayRay. I dunno how I'd feel about it at all. I'd be grand with the hooks, but the actual lift off the ground? I'd be freaking at that part. Eep!

• Advertisement

jenizzle wrote: »
    Watched the vid of yer GF RayRay. I dunno how I'd feel about it at all. I'd be grand with the hooks, but the actual lift off the ground? I'd be freaking at that part. Eep!

Tbh that is the worst part if you go tippy toe tll the end. I was telling her to just swing her legs off, much easier and a lot more comfortable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

It looks amazing! I wish I had the balls. I'd say it feels euphoric.

It looks amazing! I wish I had the balls. I'd say it feels euphoric.

It deffo does when you get down! Still feels like you are floating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Wow that is really cool ! Fair play to you both :)

The womans father was telling her that she needs to think of future job prospects yesterday etc (she has a science teacher thingy).....so.....this is in the Irish times today http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/hanging-out-with-the-body-suspension-crew-1.1830204

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Feck me that looks pretty damn impressive, would I be right in assuming that the more hooks/the less you weigh means less pain?

Also nice verbal bitchslap of the delightfully judgmental chap commenting on the IT article.

P_1 wrote: »
    Feck me that looks pretty damn impressive, would I be right in assuming that the more hooks/the less you weigh means less pain?

Also nice verbal bitchslap of the delightfully judgmental chap commenting on the IT article.

No I found 2 hooks a breeze tbh, also ty, hate people like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

No I found 2 hooks a breeze tbh, also ty, hate people like that

Who doesn't in fairness :pac:

Ah right I was thinking that it worked on a similar principle to the old bed of nails theory, mind you I can't imagine only having the one hook being particularly pleasant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Reading this makes me feel really nauseous but I also kind of want to do it. I did almost faint during my septum piercing though so might not be for me...

Erica did I see on fb you got your tongue split??? hmmmm?? what was it like?? Tell meeeeeee

• Advertisement

Erica did I see on fb you got your tongue split??? hmmmm?? what was it like?? Tell meeeeeee

Yes you did!
    It wasn't as bad as I expected although I think the healing is the worse part anyway. I'm quite sore now!
    I got six or seven shots into the tongue to numb it. They kinda sucked. Then most of my tongue was numb. Didn't feel anything from the scalpel until she went past where it was numb but she stopped going further then.
    Stitches sucked ass because I pretty much felt every one and I had to keep sitting up to spit out blood between every stitch.
    All in all though, it really wasn't that bad, I was pleasantly surprised!
    Hoping I heal up quick though, I have a ****ing interview with RTE next Sunday and I'd like to sound somewhat normal hahah

Bonus picture diPq12s.jpg

Ericaa wrote: »
    Yes you did!
    It wasn't as bad as I expected although I think the healing is the worse part anyway. I'm quite sore now!
    I got six or seven shots into the tongue to numb it. They kinda sucked. Then most of my tongue was numb. Didn't feel anything from the scalpel until she went past where it was numb but she stopped going further then.
    Stitches sucked ass because I pretty much felt every one and I had to keep sitting up to spit out blood between every stitch.
    All in all though, it really wasn't that bad, I was pleasantly surprised!
    Hoping I heal up quick though, I have a ****ing interview with RTE next Sunday and I'd like to sound somewhat normal hahah

oh you did it for the tv segment then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

That pic looks like you just went all Hannibal on someone. Any of the tongue?

Must've taken some balls. Fair play.

Orim wrote: »

check kay's fb page and it'll be there!

oh you did it for the tv segment then?
    No her tongue split segment got dropped, I'm gonna be on a weather documentary for RTE hahahah

Orim wrote:

hahaha I know right?
    Thank you :)

zVN8Flc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

That looks deadly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Split tongue picture
    Well_mark_me_down_as_scared_and_horny.gif
    :pac: Seriously, fair feckin' play to ya! Can't even begin to imagine how much that must've hurt after the numbing agent wore off!
    I have a weird fascination with split tongues. Whilst I'm no-where near brave enough to get it done myself, I often wonder what it would be like to kiss someone who had this done... along with other more *amorous* 'activities'... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

How is it feeling now? Sore? Swollen?

• Advertisement

Adiboo wrote: »
    How is it feeling now? Sore? Swollen?

Still swollen and a bit sore, yup! When I talk I sound like I have something stuck in my mouth hahah it's so annoying. I can feel minor improvements though so I'm hoping I'll sound normal soon. It's actually my birthday tomorrow (technically today!) so it'd be nice if I could eat something solid for it but I don't have high hopes haha

Advertisement