Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NSFW. My suspension stuff

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Ericaa wrote: »
    Still swollen and a bit sore, yup! When I talk I sound like I have something stuck in my mouth hahah it's so annoying. I can feel minor improvements though so I'm hoping I'll sound normal soon. It's actually my birthday tomorrow (technically today!) so it'd be nice if I could eat something solid for it but I don't have high hopes haha

What's the menu like? Lot's of mashed potatoes? Haha. When do you get the sutures out?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Adiboo wrote: »
    What's the menu like? Lot's of mashed potatoes? Haha. When do you get the sutures out?

I'm just living on soup right now. I can't really move my tongue around much so it's liquids all the way!
    Friday I hope, I still don't know who's taking them out for me because I'm not making the trip up to Dublin just for that :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What place did the splitting? Can't imagine too many places are set up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Angron wrote: »
    What place did the splitting? Can't imagine too many places are set up for that.

I got it done in Wildcat Ink. Kay Fagan seems to do a lot of them. She also does ear lobe reconstructions too.

Advertisement