Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else have low water pressure in Raheen today?

• 08-06-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Our downstairs sink and shower has very low water pressure on the cold tap, upstairs seems ok. It's very strange.

Comments

Live95fm said theres a burst mains nearby and should be restored between 4 and 5 today. Surprisingly enough I wasn't affected in Dooradoyle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Live95fm said theres a burst mains nearby and should be restored between 4 and 5 today. Surprisingly enough I wasn't affected in Dooradoyle

Thanks, didn't think to check their website. Here is the link:
    http://www.live95fm.ie/news/parts-of-county-limerick-have-no-water/18906

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭jimmyjim11

bust mains outside hospital

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

It's back! Mods can delete the thread if they want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Was wondering why the dish washer gave me an error at first but then tried the tap. Thankfully it came back soon after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Funny thing is that I had bad - very low pressure since june till today.
    I was thinking about replacing shower. I guess few people did that already. Anyway, it came back this morning and suddenly work as before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

It's back! Mods can delete the thread if they want.

Nah :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭patnor1011

It is happening quite often, we had this low pressure few times during summer. This morning again. Nice start for Irish water, second day of "paying for water" and there is no water coming, no notice, not a clue when it will work normally again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Wasn't there a huge water main breakage outside the old Limerick county council offices in Dooradoyle the other day which is now rented off the council by Irish water?? T

I'm sure i read about it in the Limerick post? They were talking bout turning down the water pressure in the area.

Found it

http://www.limerickpost.ie/2014/09/25/new-limerick-council-tenants-already-in-deep-water/

Advertisement