Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biffy Clyro June 28th - Problem

Options
  • 08-06-2014 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Bought my ticket to Biffy Clyro when they came out, and the gig is advertised as over 18's. The problem is I only turned 18 the other day and sent out my passport yesterday to get it renewed. But now I've after realising that there's a problem with it (won't go into it here) and it's only going to be sent back. I have no other form of ID as I have no license and I couldn't apply for my age card until I was 18.

So basically my question is how am I going to get in if I don't have the passport? I applied for the Garda age card yesterday so is there any chance of me having it by then? Don't fancy the thought of selling the ticket because I'm an 18 year old without an I.D!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

It's been years since I've had to apply for the age card, but I'd think you'd get it back by then. Chances are they won't check for ID either, not at a bigger outdoor gig where some teeny-pop band are supporting them. You may have to do without drinking though. Don't look shifty about going in either, they may suspect something and use Id as an excuse not to allow you in.

Advertisement