Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vintage clothes shops dublin

Options
  • 08-06-2014 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I have a gelmok mens long leather coat that I would like to know a bit more about does anyone know if theres any vintage clothes shops in Dublin that could help me out? Ive tried looking online but as its a dutch brand its hard to find any information, ive posted the details of the jacket over in the vintage clothes forum but got no replies. Any advice welcome :)b

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I would try siopaella Ella knows her stuff should be able to help you out.

http://siopaella.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

Try the eager beaver in Temple Bar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

Thanks for the replies i'll check both out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MemEmee

And there is Monto in Parnell St, beside/to left of Cineworld.
    http://www.monto-dash.com/map/

I contacted siopaella and they have never sold the brand and know nothing about it. I also called into the eager beaver and the gentleman working there couldnt tell me anything either unfortunately. I will check out monto on parnell st next, hopefully they might know something, thanks again for the advice everyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭SebBerkovich

The Harlequin on Castle Market might be able to help you out - They have a pretty good vintage selection.

The Harlequin on Castle Market might be able to help you out - They have a pretty good vintage selection.

thanks il give it a shot :)

Advertisement