Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kells road races.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

Don't forget the Classic Run on the Friday evening (20th June) - Registration outside The Railway Bar from 6.30pm

Saturday 21st - Practice for all Classes (with the Classic Races to be run before the roads reopen) Roads close @ 1pm

Sunday 22nd - Race Day, Roads close @11am

(Classic classes will be run on the Saturday as they are racing in the short circuit Championship in Mondello the following day)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

FFS my first week back on shift in months, working till Sunday morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Should be interesting how Kneen goes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,614 ✭✭✭prunudo

Bumpy-d-bump
    Great weather for it, many going?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I am heading this morning with 4 lads, hopefully it will be a great day with no crashes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭sleepysniper

Roads closing at 11, yeah? What time do they actually start the racing? Never been before so wondering what time would I need to be there for to get a good spot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Unfortunately I'm on a 24hr shift for my God damned sins :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

liam7831 wrote: »
    Should be interesting how Kneen goes

Dan Kneen cleaned up at Kells ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Any pics? I was travelling back from cavan this am and seen a lot of bikes heading there.. Was tempted to turn around but had to be somewhere today... Great weather for it

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭DMW22

Stayed at the leap today but was difficult to get some pictures as you had to be leaning fully across the ditch to try and clear all the heads.

Here is some I managed to get:

IMG_4058_zps8bbb9d9b.jpg

IMG_4059_zps1e8dcc20.jpg

IMG_4060_zps5f6e152e.jpg

IMG_4061_zps8bfd5413.jpg

IMG_4062_zpsfcef2806.jpg

IMG_4063_zpsd605f159.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Good pix....some serious bottoming-out there...........:)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭DMW22

IMG_4006_zpsdef9b63f.jpg

IMG_4053_zps8a9e2f46.jpg

IMG_4072_zpsfd5ab0f5.jpg

IMG_4117_zps09a87b6f.jpg

IMG_4074_zpsf0bf034c.jpg

IMG_4076_zps22965e9a.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Good days racing in my book no incidents....races where been thrown out one after the other. Bit of a shambles paying for a programme and all the races jumbled up and revised!!!

I was at post 5 all day just before McGees Cross on radios with Lookbehindyou doing flags, was good to see the event back but my good the circuit is small.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭bladespin

Brilliant weekend, great atmosphere, even the weather stayed kind :) The track is small but I think it helps keep things exciting, had no problems keeping my little racers entertained as a bike was never far away. Pity some of the bigger guys saw fit to give it a miss but fair play to William Dunlop for making the trip, Dan Kneen was masterful.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

Advertisement